Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Swan Dive

I have been putting off starting this blog for too long. So I'm jumping right into it, head first. More like a swan dive. Yes, a swan dive into the quilt blog universe. No more procrastination!

Today I am making a quilt for my best friend. Emily! I love her so dearly, she's been my bestie since the 4th grade. Ten years of friendship. :) I began making the blocks a few months ago, meaning to gift it on her birthday. I was going to do white borders, but I ran out of the white. Tried to buy more, bought the wrong one. Crap. La da da, life goes on. Good thing she loves red! It's basted now, so I should have it completed by tonight (hopefully)...


On another note, I love spray basting. It's my other best friend. I never want to use pins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment